THE FALL 2020 MVI BOOT CAMP
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGAN Monday Sept 14 at 9amEST
COVID SPECIAL PRICING
The Fall 2020 MVI Boot Camp Course enrollment fee has been discounted to only $495
ENROLLMENT OPENS – MONDAY SEPT 14, 2020 at 9:00amEST
ENROLLMENT CLOSES – MONDAY SEPT 21, 2020 at 11:00pmEST
(link is ACTIVE from Enrollment Open to Close)
The Mastering Vaccine Info (MVI) Boot Camp Course is an 8-week intensive course that covers what you need to know to teach others about smallpox, polio, herd immunity, the schedules, the package inserts and the truth about what “safe and effective” really means. Most importantly, you will learn the necessary language skills to communicate key concepts in sound bites, to confront bullies and how to stand your ground. The course information coupled with language training is what makes the MVI Boot Camp both unique and powerful.
Enrollment: The Boot Camp course is only offered twice per year.
- Open Enrollment for the Fall 2020 course begins Sept. 14 at 9:00 am EST
- Enrollment closes on Sept. 21 at 11:00pEST. No exceptions!
The Course: The first module of the 8-week, online course will be released Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020 at 9am. Subsequent lessons are released each Saturday. The Course ends Nov. 19, 2020 and will not be offered again until Spring 2021….if it is ever offered again.
The Modules: Each Saturday morning, you will receive access to one or two presentations (modules). The modules are available in both MP4 and Prezi format (a Prezi is a powerpoint presentation with a voiceover.) Modules are also posted in Spanish.
The Content: We have created a core curriculum that everyone needs to know: the content, the delivery, and the responses. The modules cover:
- the background on vaccines NOT being safe nor effective;
- the REAL truths about herd immunity;
- teaching others how to read a package insert;
- the ramp-up of the vaccination schedules;
- the CoCasa and IIS tracking systems and how to opt-out.
ALL NEW CONTENT has been developed by Dr. Tenpenny to address the current COVID Plandemic Crisis includes:
- Information about coronaviruses and why they are not “deadly”
- The difference between SARS-CoV2 and COVID 19
- The drill down on PCR testing – what does it mean, why it is inaccurate, and why “cases” mean nothing in terms of health by everything in terms of public policy
- The political cover of the 2005 PREP Act – why vaccines, technologies and medical countermeasures have complete liability protection
- The vaccines in the COVID19 pipeline…and what that means to you
- Masks, social distancing, and contact tracing: what it’s really all about
- ….and more!
In addition to didactic training by Dr. Tenpenny, the Boot Camp has three lessons that are 3 hours each, on LANGUAGE training.
- How to share without heat
- How to break through the cult-like behaviors we are currently seeing in the masses
- How to get in – and out – of heated discussions without alienating friends and family members
- There are EIGHT bonuses you will receive after the course opens – they are explained here
Important: Students who felt they “already know” these topics have actually been the students who rose to the top and after the course, admitted they learned so much more than they could have possibly learned on their own! The linear way the information is presented put our students – our new teammates – on the same path.
The pro-vaccine teams have training; the MVI Boot Camp and the extra courses offered through VaccineU.com are the only modular training available with in-depth information that includes how BEST to share this information with other.
The Docbox: Each module has up to 15 documents as pdf files from the peer-reviewed medical literature that support each module’s information. You are encouraged to download and print these articles as references for your course manual. This material is available in the public domain, but we gathered the references into one place, your Docbox, for your convenience and additional study.
Weekly Online discussion: Every Thursday night at 9pEST, Matt and Dr. Sherri host a LIVE class using ZOOM. We will discuss the current week’s module information and have on-going LANGUAGE training. The Thursday night class is really the most important – and most valuable – part of the course.
- If you can’t attend live, no worries! We have students enrolled from all over the world and across many time zones. The discussions are recorded.
- You can submit questions advance if you cannot attend live. Questions must be submitted by no later than 5pEST on Wednesday night before the life class. Please keep questions directed to the current week’s discussion topic.
- The discussion is NOT streamed to social media sites. The discussions are solely for enrolled students and they are private.
Communication: Matt and Dr. Sherri have open, active communication boards and email access during the 8-week course. We answer all the questions posted in the educational portal Monday through Friday. Cookie is available for Customer Support Monday through Friday, 9a to 6pEST.
Now Available in Spanish! We are determined to change the world with the Mastering Vaccine Info Boot Camp Course and Training. For the Fall 2020 enrollment, we will be offering the Boot Camp in SPANISH. All of the Word Documents that including the module outlines, course objectives, and module quizzes have all been translated to Spanish. The instructional videos have been translated into Spanish! You get both the English and the Spanish versions for the same enrollment fee.
Facebook: We will NOT be live-casting to Facebook Group for Fall 2020 students but we WILL set up a private group inside of www.VaccineFree.Zone. If you haven’t set up your FREE account yet on our new platform, do so now, even if you decide not to enroll in the MVI Boot Camp Course and Training.
Enrollment fee: The 8-week intensive + documents + private communication + weekly LIVE discussion + language training is $495 in one payment. There are no refunds after the course begins.
The first course module will be released on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020. The first LIVE zoom calls will be on October 1, 2020 at 9-10:15pEST