Reprinted with permission from The Vigilant Fox
Dr. Joseph Ladapo’s latest memo spells bad news for vaccine uptake.
Building on previous guidance from September 13, the office of Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo issued a new statement Monday (October 23, 2023), telling Floridians to think twice about the COVID-19 booster shots formulated for the XBB.1.5 variant, which is now on the verge of extinction.
The bulletin from the Florida State Surgeon General reads:
Based on the high rate of global immunity and currently available data, the State Surgeon General
recommends against the COVID-19 booster for individuals under 65. Individuals 65 and older
should discuss this information with their health care provider, including potential concerns
outlined in this guidance.
The bulletin continued to ram on safety and efficacy concerns for the COVID-19 injections, as backed by hyperlinked studies:
- Studies across geographic regions have found that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are associated with negative effectiveness after 4 to 6 months. As efficacy waned, studies showed that COVID-19 vaccinated individuals developed an increased risk of infection. This is not found in other vaccines, including the flu vaccine.
- The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines present a risk of subclinical and clinical myocarditis, and other cardiovascular conditions among otherwise healthy individuals.
- There is unknown risk of potential adverse impacts with each additional dose of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine; currently individuals may have received five to seven doses (and counting) of this vaccine over a 3-year period.
- Elevated levels of spike protein from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine persist among some individuals for an indefinite period of time, which may carry health risks.
One of the spike protein studies linked in this memo was from Brogna and colleagues, where they found that 50% of vaccinated individuals still had spike protein circulating in their blood after a period of approximately 180 days.
The bulletin went on to cite that spike protein persistence may carry severe health risks, such as subclinical and clinical myocarditis.
Renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough has continually stressed the importance of “detoxifying” spike proteins from the body.
Dr. McCullough recommended, per his peer-reviewed publication, three natural substances to combat the long-term risks associated with persistent spike protein circulation:
- Nattokinase: 2000 fibrin units (100 milligrams) orally twice a day without food. Preclinical trials show it degrades spike proteins.
- Bromelain: 500 milligrams orally once a day without food. It has also been shown to accelerate the clearance of spike proteins.
- Curcumin: 500 milligrams orally twice a day (nano, liposomal, or with piperine additive suggested). Holds anti-inflammatory properties. It also mitigates further damage from spike proteins.
Florida Surgeon General Dr. Ladapo ended the October 23 bulletin with this statement:
Dr. Joseph Ladapo. Image via Chief Nerd.
“Once again, the federal government is failing Americans by refusing to be honest about the risks and not providing sufficient clinical evidence when it comes to these COVID-19 mRNA shots, especially with how widespread immunity is now. In Florida, we will always use common sense and protect the rights and liberties of Floridians, including the right to accurate information.”
Like what you’re reading on The Tenpenny Report?
Share this article with your friends. Help us grow.
Get more of Dr. Tenpenny’s voice of reason at her website.
The Vigilant Fox is a writer, news aggregator, video clipper, and pro-freedom citizen journalist with 12 years of healthcare experience.
After being deeply disturbed by COVID measures, mandates, and medical discrimination, he has dedicated his free time and effort to making short, informative clips — featuring top doctors, scientists, and thought leaders from around the world.