Vaxxter.com is co-owned by Choonadi, LLC (“we” or “our”).
Our business is based on our readers’ trust. We want to be transparent about what we do and how we earn money as a Company. We provide a daily newsletter focused on vaccines, the pharmaceutical industry, and natural health. We earn money on this site through:
- Sales of Dr. Tenpenny’s books and products
- Commissions from affiliate programs and summits
- Advertising partnerships
We participate in affiliate programs, including (but not limited to) Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, and Clickbank. All products for which we receive commissions are ones we believe in, and in many cases, have tested ourselves. We also participate in affiliate programs sponsored by The Truth About Cancer (TTAC), The Truth About Pet Cancer (TTAPC), Vaccines Revealed, The Oil Club and various affiliate summits and seminars offered through HealthTalks Online (HOT). From time to time, additional affiliate programs become available that make sense and we feel the programs/product will be of interest and a benefit to our readers and followers, we will offer that program.
We only agree to a partnership if we believe in the product, the company involved and we have vetted the person(s) we are working with. We will do our best to always display disclaimers on sponsored content. We may also include, for certain products, an expanded explanation of the sponsored content.
We may reject or remove sponsored content that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; or is inconsistent with or may tend to bring harm or damage Dr. Tenpenny’s and Vaxxter’s brand and/or reputation.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or order a product.
- You may opt-in to tracking using cookies via the banner presented on the site on your first visit.
- Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled.
- We do not place advertising cookies on your browser, nor serve targeted advertisements to you.
- Some third parties, such as Google, may collect information for online advertising purposes and to provide statistics about users of the Site.
- If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads on third party websites, you may opt-out as indicated below. Please note this does not necessarily opt you out of being delivered advertising. You may continue to receive generic ads.
What personal information is collected when you visit our blog or website?
- Our email host is MailChimp.com – this is subject to change from time to time. Vaxxter.com is under no obligation to notify you of any change in our email host.
- We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, password, and other profile information when you create an account to log in to our platforms (an “Account”). We may also retain information on your behalf, such as files that you store using your Account. This ensures the deliverability of our daily newsletter.
- When you order our product(s), we (and/or our third party payment processors) collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you make postings on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
How do we use your information?
- We provide a daily newsletter with news and promotional offers. You have the opportunity to opt-out and unsubscribe at any time.
- Our newsletter provider is Mailchimp.com.
We may also use your information to:
- Operate and improve our Site and Services, internal operations, and systems;
- Provide the Services you request and Services that are relevant to you;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- Derive information about the demographics that use our Services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes if you have provided an email to us for this purpose.
- We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Disclosure of personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
- Consent. We may share your personal information with your consent or, if required by law, with appropriate notice to and consent of your parent or guardian, if applicable.
- Third-party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who need access to your information to do work for us, such as to host our Site and Services on third-party servers; to conduct quality assurance testing and data analytics on our Site, Services, or application; and to provide technical support and crash analytics for the same.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use Malware Scanning and we have taken the steps to obtain an SSL certificate.
We do NOT render personal advice. Everything on Vaxxter.com is provided for informational purposes. Our content is based on research from books, websites, and our own experience. We make reasonable efforts to ensure the information presented is accurate and up to date. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions within our content or any links to any other web resources or Facebook pages where our content is distributed. We take no responsibility for content that is modified without our consent from the original posted form.
The materials on Vaxxter.com are provided “as is.” We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site and others we own.
Products or services that are offered should be purchased and used based on your own research and good judgment. If you are considering a change in your health based on our content posted, consult with your personal healthcare provider(s) first.
The materials appearing on Vaxxter.com may from time-to-time include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vaxxter.com, Choonadi LLC do not warrant that any of the materials found on this website are accurate, complete, or current. Changes to the content on Vaxxter.com may occur at any time without notice. However, we are not obligated to make any updates to the material at any time.
Vaxxter.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Vaxxter.com or its principals. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. Outbound links are subject to change at any time. Vaxxter does not warrant to provide link maintenance to other sites.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect email addresses in compliance with CAN-SPAM. As such, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Vaxxter.com uses Cloudflare services for improved loading times or our website.
Privacy Shield and Users Outside the United States
Your information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. However, we comply with the principles of the Privacy Shield Framework. Our adherence to Privacy Shield reflects our commitment to protect the privacy of our EU users when we collect, process, and transfer personal data collected from users in the EU. We adhere to the Privacy Shield principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfer, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access, and recourse/enforcement/liability.
Furthermore, we require third party recipients of EU citizens’ personal data to agree to respect these principles, and we accept liability for third parties’ processing of EU citizens’ data to the extent required by law.
If any complaints cannot be resolved between an EU user and Ace Media, we have agreed to participate in the JAMS dispute resolution procedures pursuant to EU-U.S. Privacy Shield principles. EU residents with unresolved complaints may refer them to JAMS as described at https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim. If required by law, we will work with the appropriate panel of DPAs or individual DPA in the EU to resolve disputes. Under certain circumstances, these dispute resolution processes may result in your ability to invoke binding arbitration. As a US company, we are also subject to the investigatory and enforcement power of the FTC regarding our compliance with the Privacy Shield Framework and this Policy, and you may direct complaints to the FTC in the event the dispute resolution processes described above is unsatisfactory.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Any claim relating to Vaxxter.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last updated on 2018-5-26