Teenage Vaccine Injured Child Passes Away

Colton was a lover of motorcross and indoor skydiving. After receiving his third dose of the HPV vaccine, he began having neck pains. He went for one last motorcycle ride. He began feeling nauseous the next day and his neck pain intensified. That night, he asked his mom to help him drink water.

“Mom, can you give that to me in my left hand. I can’t use my right arm very good; it is weak.”

He was eventually paralyzed. An MRI taken at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City showed inflammation in his spinal cord and neck.

The doctor reported his findings to VAERS.

Here is Colton’s full story.

Heather Lee Laurence of Middleburg, Florida, revealed that Colton passed away, but has given no other details into the very sad situation. She ask that everyone keep his family in your “thoughts, hearts, and prayers.”



Support Vaxxter

Your Donation Helps Us Fight Censorship And Remain Ad-Free

Help Us Fight

$
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Terms

Donation Total: $25 One Time

If you prefer snail mail instead, make donation checks payable to CHOONADI, LLC, owner of Vaxxter.com 7380 Engle Road Middleburgh Hgts, OH 44130



Be the first to comment on "Teenage Vaccine Injured Child Passes Away"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Get Dr. Tenpenny's eBook:

"Sick Brains and Teen Violence"
Join our mailing list and download this FREE eBook by
Dr. Tenpenny. There's never a more poignant time for THIS information.
AVAIL NOW
Written by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO. Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.
close-link