The Mastering Vaccine Info (MVI) Boot Camp Course and Training is an 8-week intensive course covers what you need to know to teach others about smallpox, polio, herd immunity, the schedules, the package inserts and the truth about what “safe and effective” really means. Most importantly, you will learn the necessary language skills to communicate key concepts in sound bites, to confront bullies and how to stand your ground. The course information coupled with the language training is what makes the MVI Boot Camp both unique and powerful.
The Boot Camp course is only offered twice per year.
- Open Enrollment for the Spring 2019 course begins February 21 at 9:00 am EST
- Enrollment closes on February 26 at 11:59pEST. No exceptions!
The Course: The 8-week, online course begins March 4 and runs through April 26, 2019
The Fall 2019 Boot Camp will be offered again Oct/Nov 2019
- Modules: Each Saturday morning, you will receive access to one or two presentations (modules). The modules are available in both MP4 and prezi format (a prezi is a powerpoint presentation with a voiceover.)
- Docbox: Each module has up to 15 documents (pdf files) that are the peer-reviewed medical references that support the module’s information. You are encouraged to download these references and print them for your course manual. This material is available in the public domain, but we gathered the references into one place, your Docbox, for your convenience and additional study.
- Weekly Online discussion: Every Thursday night at 9pEST, Matt and Dr. Sherri host a LIVE class using ZOOM. The discussion will not be broadcast into the Facebook Group. We will discuss the current week’s module information and have on-going LANGUAGE training. The Thursday night class is really the most important part of the course!
- If you can’t attend live, no worries! We have students enrolled from all over the world and time zones, so the discussions are recorded.
- You can submit questions in advance if you cannot attend live.
- The discussion is NOT streamed to Facebook. It’s private. J
- Communication: Matt and Dr. Sherri have open, active communication boards and email access during the 8-week course.
- Facebook: We will set up a private Facebook Group for Spring 2019 students, but participation in/on Facebook is **completely optional.** Instead of Facebook, we will host a PRIVATE communication board within our website. So, no, you DO NOT need to have a Facebook account to enroll in the course and get the most out of it.
The 8-week intensive + documents + private communication + weekly LIVE discussion and language training is $595 in one payment or $325 in two payments, at enrollment and the second payment is due on March 28, 2019 or access to the Course materials will be denied.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee: If you have enrolled in the course and have participated in Module #1 (Safe and Effective) and you have participated in the first Thursday night discussion, and decide the course is not what you thought it would be, we refund your enrollment fee in full. The deadline for the refund in 5:00pEST on Friday, March 8. No exceptions.
Have you joined our MVI Early notification list? If not, USE THIS LINK to join the list. You will receive an enrollment link.
Tomorrow (Feb 19): LEARN ABOUT THE BONUSES INCLUDED WITH YOUR ENROLLMENT!
Your Donation Helps Us Fight Censorship And Remain Ad-Free
Help Us Fight
Join Dr. Tenpenny's Free Subscriber List - Get Free eBook