By Fed Up Texas Chick, contributing author
In 2021, there were countless journal articles professing that we were being silly because we had nothing to worry about regarding the COVID-19 jabs and human fertility.
- In May, authors wrote this title, COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Are Generally Safe in the Short Term: A Vaccine Vigilance Real-World Study Says. The title speaks for itself.
- In August, a separate group of researchers assured us no issues were found, even though they admitted that male infertility had not been addressed during any of clinical trials.
- In October, researchers shamed people for having jab hesitancy based on concern over fertility even though they admitted that effects on future fertility were not studied. They called on the medical profession to be well informed to counteract the ‘trust in misinformation.’
- In December, researchers assured us that despite reports of serious adverse events, we should trust ‘several fertility societies’ that announced COVID-19 vaccines were unlikely to affect fertility. How did they know? Did that have scientific back up? No, they just had opinions. Incredulously, these researchers actually said this in their paper:
“On one hand, despite the low risk of infection in the male reproductive system or fetus, COVID-19 could pose an enormous threat to human reproductive health. On the other hand, our review indicates that both men and women, especially pregnant women, have no fertility problems or increased adverse pregnancy outcomes after vaccination, and, in particular, the benefits of maternal antibodies transferred through the placenta outweigh any known or potential risks.”
Really? It’s comforting to see the peer review process working so well.
Many of the jabbed have said, “I got the shot and I feel fine.” Not so fast. Indeed, more than just “rare” fertility issues happening.
Researchers analyzed over 200 sperm samples taken from men who had received two Pfizer doses. The results showed decreased sperm 75 to 120 days after the jab. Both the volume and motility of the sperm were affected. These issues seemed to improve 150 days after the second jab, but levels were still lower than before the first jab, leading to an overall sperm deficiency. Researchers theorized that the lower initial sperm count could have been associated with post-jab fever, a common occurrence. Pfizer has not commented on the study.
Many people who have read this paper argue that the actual data doesn’t support the that sperm levels returned to normal after five months. In fact, it appears sperm levels continue to decline. In fact, blaming the “transitory” levels on fever/inflammation appears to be a diversion. However, Alex Berenson and others who carefully studied the supplementary graphs disagree that the decline is temporary.
In February 2021, “shaming” articles appeared, calling people like Dr. Joseph Mercola “quacks” for expressing concern over the lipid nanoparticles in these jabs. Mercola simply stated the truth: the lipid nanoparticle delivery system had never been approved for use in a vaccine or drug yet was being used in the shots. We were told the injection would stay in the arm, but it was soon determined that the shot ingredients, including the mRNA, quickly migrated to other parts of the body. In the female body, the primary destination appeared to be the ovaries.
- In March 2021, in one of the earliest known VAERS reports, more than 30 women had spontaneous miscarriages or stillbirths after receiving the jab. The CDC brushed it off as nothing.
- In May 2021, another article chided the public for believing misinformation. Interestingly, as I read studies for this article, I found there was a common phrase used throughout: “Misinformation regarding Covid vaccination has contributed to vaccine hesitancy.” I was surprised to this rhetoric permeating scientific publications.
- By August 2021, miscarriages were becoming a significant issue. Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon urged pregnant women or women who wanted to become pregnant to opt out of the jab. Yeadon doubled down, stating that in the pharmaceutical industry,
- “We never, ever give experimental medicines to pregnant women.” Yeadon said the women have been lied to by the CDC. The CDC directly countered Yeadon, advising pregnant women that it was safe.
- In January 2022, a study of nearly 2,300 females found that nearly two out of every three women experienced menstrual cycle irregularities; in nearly half of the surveyed women, the irregularities began after their first dose.
- By February 2022, there were enough abnormal reports in the EU to prompt the European Medicines Agency to look into the heavy menstrual bleeding and absence of menstruation from women who had received either the Pfizer or Moderna jabs.
- The June 2022 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data is disturbing. Signs are not good for women of reproductive age. When compared to flu vaccines, the COVID jabs are associated with a 1,000x increase in menstrual disorders and 50x increases in miscarriages.
Remember when the CDC said there was no risk to fertility? Oh but it gets so much worse. The Children’s Health Defense sent a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request to the CDC that stunningly admitted it has never looked at VAERS for any safety signals regarding these jabs. It’s their job:
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national vaccine safety surveillance program co-sponsored by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The purpose of VAERS is to detect possible signals of adverse events associated with vaccines. VAERS collects and analyzes information from reports of adverse events (possible side effects) that occur after the administration of US licensed vaccines. Reports are welcome from all concerned individuals: patients, parents, health care providers, pharmacists and vaccine manufacturers.
Birth rates are dropping all around the world.
- In February 2022, Israeli government data showed a nearly 3% drop in birth rate from the previous year; Israel is one of the most jabbed countries.
- In June 2022, Japan reported its largest natural population decline in history as birthrates fall lower than ever before.
- In July, Sweden showed a significant drop in birth rates, but health officials seem dumbfounded as to the reason.
- Birth rates across the globe are dropping: Taiwan (>23%), Germany (11%) and the UK (~8%), among many others.
- Data from Public Health Scotland shows ovarian cancer at an all-time high and critical levels of newborn deaths. Their own VAERS system shows a whopping 1,517% increased risk of miscarriage post-jab.
But the best source is Pfizer itself, where the company’s own confidential documents show a miscarriage rate between 82% and 97%. These documents also show that the jab ingredients do indeed accumulate in the ovaries.
If you are lucky enough to give birth, but then decide to Covid-jab your baby (which you should NEVER do), your baby might survive but is likely to have irreparable lifelong health conditions including brain damage and seizures. After all, fetal abnormalities are up 100X in VAERS.
If your baby dies, and you live in the UK, the hospital might cover up the death of your baby, like this UK funeral home director whistleblower says. He explains that UK hospitals are cremating babies right at the hospital rather than the normal practice of going to a funeral home. Is this an overt effort to cover up the evidence linking the death to the COVID jab?
In her new Substack, Eye on the Evidence, Dr. Tenpenny asks: How many children will die with these unconscionable decisions?
The pro-Darwinian motto of “survival of the fittest” is going to take on a whole new meaning in the years ahead.
There is ample evidence that this democide must stop, shaming by the “journal elites” be damned.
Like what you’re reading on The Tenpenny Report? Share this article with your friends. Help us grow.
Fed Up Texas Chick is a contributing writer for The Tenpenny Report. She’s a rocket scientist turned writer, having worked in the space program for many years. She is a seasoned medical writer and researcher who is fighting for medical freedom for all of us through her work.