by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM
The Italian research group, Corvelva, is continuing to release more information on what’s really coming through that needle when you or your child receives a vaccine.
So far, Corvelva has released three reports. The first was on Infanrix-Hexa, the vaccine commonly given to infants in Europe as one of their first vaccinations. This six-in-one vaccine was found to offer no benefit; it is only an injection of chemicals and toxins. While Infanrix-Hexa has not been used in the U.S., the FDA has recently approved this vaccine for American children under a different name: Vexelis.
Two other reports have been released by Corvelva. One report revealed the ingredients in another six-in-one vaccine name Hexyon or Hexacima, depending on the country where it is used. We previously reported on this analysis here. They also released a preliminary report on Gardasil 9, the vaccine given ostensibly to prevent cervical cancer.
This week, further details were released along with the complete analysis of Gardasil 9. What they found is beyond disgusting. Be prepared: What you’re about to read this is truly disturbing.
Corvelva discovered stray genetic material – both DNA and RNA – in the vial solutions. Here are a few of their findings:
Adventitious genetic material present as RNA:
- Bacteria – the bacteria appear to be active and replicating during the manufacturing process.
- Yeast and its viruses: yeast RNA can give rise to allergenic proteins. In fact, there are significant and legitimate concerns that the injection of yeast protein into a muscle may be associated with inflammatory bowel disease. The possible effects the injected yeast and yeast viruses may have on the gut microbiota are unknown.
Adventitious genetic material present as DNA:
- Bacteria – contaminants primarily from the yeast culture.
- Molluscum contagiosum virus – this virus belongs to the pox family of viruses, Poxviridae. It is responsible for causing molluscum, a benign skin infection characterized by small white bumps whose core may be expressed, producing a white cheesy material.
- Mouse and human DNA – origins unknown
- Phages – phages are a type of virus that infects bacteria, replicates within the bacteria, then kills its host when it is released to invade other bacteria. Active phages were found in Gardasil 9.
- Infectious equine anemia virus and mouse leukemia virus –
- First, how did a HORSE virus end up in a HUMAN vaccine?
- Second, the mouse virus is present as both DNA and RNA. Therefore, it a complete virus and can behave like a primary infecting virus.
- Retroviruses: Both mouse leukemia virus and human endogenous retrovirus K (HERV-K) were identified.
Let’s take a look at the potential ramification of these contaminants:
- The bacterial DNA could interact with the adjuvant aluminum and cause allergies, inflammation, and autoimmunity. Gardasil 9 contains 500 mcg of aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate (AAHS), the most toxic form of aluminum used in vaccines.
- The mouse, horse, and human DNA fragments can integrate into the host (human) DNA, leading to cytokine release, inflammation, and autoimmunity.
- It is unknown if antibodies are formed against the phages. It is also unknown if the phages can infect with normal bacterial flora in the intestine causing significant disruptions in the gut microbiome.
- The mouse and human retroviruses can integrate into human DNA and transform the cells into cancer.
Corvelva’s full report can be found here.
Gardasil: Causing Cancer?
Over the last several years, there have been reports that is Gardasil and Gardasil 9 are NOT preventing cancer, and the rate of cervical cancer has actually increased.
“HPV vaccination is not reducing cervical cancer rates,” said French orthopaedic surgeon, oncologist, and statistician Gérard Delépine. “To the contrary, research shows that it is making matters worse….Studies should be carried out immediately to find out why these increases are occurring. This is a public health catastrophe that necessitates an urgent rethink about HPV vaccination policies.”
And if that wasn’t bad enough, perhaps the most disturbing discovery is the presence of Human Endogenous Retrovirus K (HERV-K) in the vaccine. This suggests that Gardasil 9 may be increasing the incidence of other cancers also.
In 2012, a researcher at MD Anderson in Texas evaluated the plasma, serum, and tissue samples from patients who had invasive breast cancer (N=19), ductal carcinoma in situ (N=13), ovarian cancer (N=12), and benign ovarian tumors (N=9). The HERV-K retrovirus was associated with each of these cancers and was largely absent from controls (normal tissue).
The paper concluded: “The findings support our hypothesis that the presence of HERV-K in patient blood circulation is an indicator of cancer or pre-malignancy.”
Other cancers associated with HERV-K are testicular cancer, prostate cancer, and malignant melanoma. There has also been an association between HERV-K and ALS, osteoarthritis, Kaposi’s sarcoma (seen with HIV infections), and pulmonary hypertension.
Cancer is a significant and growing problem worldwide. Is Gardasil 9 accelerating this increase?
Now, couple the HERV-K with the known toxic ingredients in Gardasil – aluminum, polysorbate 80 and sodium borate that can contribute to infertility – this vaccine is a human disaster in the making. No child should be subjected to the potential effects of these contaminants.
In fact, the entire human race is at serious risk from all vaccines, not just Gardasil 9.
If these findings are confirmed by other laboratories, especially confirming the presence of HERV-K, this evidence should be put forth as a call for a complete, global moratorium of Gardasil 9. If there’s any doubt it could be causing cancer, there should be no doubt the program should be stopped.
photo credit: Illustration 116995552 © Binu Omanakkuttan – Dreamstime.com
Your Donation Helps Us Fight Censorship And Remain Ad-Free
Help Us Fight
Join Dr. Tenpenny's Free Subscriber List - Get Free eBook