By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM
The first step of the last bastion to protect us from forced vaccination was signed into law on June 30, 2015, by Governor Jerry Brown. California’s SB277 went into effect on July 1, 2016, marking the end of freedom to choose and refuse for Californians, and sending a warning shot across the bow to freedom loving citizens across the United States.
What happened to our country in 2015?
WHY was there such an enormous push to eliminate a parent’s right to refuse a vaccine? Here’s a short summary of the salient points of what went on:
- 2010: Obamacare – The (un)Affordable Health Care Act – was passed.
- 2011 to 2014:
- The government and HHS finalized the rules regarding the installation of electronic health records (EHRs) and the implementation guidelines for Meaningful Use . Physicians are now required to document your health information into your medical record. This includes your vaccination status, and nosey information such as, does anyone in the house have a gun, smoke cigarettes, use alcohol, etc. All of your personal information is being systematically entered into a massive, non-private healthcare database.
- Centralized record keeping software was aligned with state vaccination registries and, using advanced vaccine tracking tools, were quietly linked between the states. Many states went from an opt-in system to an opt-out program. What does that mean?
- With opt-in programs, the participant must affirm they want to participate. A simple example of opting-in is joining a website or an email list. If you don’t confirm that you want to participate, and you are sent announcements, etc., this can be reported as spam. With the opt-out government policy, it is assumed you want to participate (who wouldn’t want their vaccination status tracked?!?). You are automatically added into the state vaccination databases. You must notify the state public health department that you want to out of the database – you must opt-out. The obvious problem is that most people don’t even know they’ve been added to their state’s tracking repository. How do you know to opt-out, if you didn’t know you were automatically opted-in?
- Americans saw the simultaneous introduction of 110 bills in 36 states to force vaccination and mandates. Thankfully, most were shut down or stalled out in committees.
- In September 2015, the release of Agenda 2030 was announced by the United Nations. I will be writing much more on Agenda 2030 very soon. In the mean time, any time you hear the words, “sustainability” or “sustainable development,” know that the plan being described part of the One World Order, globalist agenda.
- As of January 25, 2017, 74 bills have been introduced by state legislators nationwide.
- Two onerous vaccination bills introduced by the House are:
- The first, H.R.1313, was introduced on March 21 by Rep. Foxx, Virginia [R-NC-5]. Section 3(a)2 refers to “workplace wellness programs and programs of health promotion or disease prevention offered by an employer.” If passed, it will coerce employees into participating with work-related vaccination programs.
- The second bill, H.R. 1215, was introduced on February 24 by Rep. King, Steve [R-IA-4] and passed by the House Judiciary; Energy and Commerce Committee on Feb. 28, by a vote of 18 yeas and 17 nays. “Protecting Access to Care Act of 2017” adds even more liability shielding against vaccine injuries and vaccine-related deaths.
- To keep up to date on ALL vaccine bills being introduced into your state or at the federal level, be sure to register at NVICAdvocacy.org – it’s free and we really need your help.
- Moving forward: Advance and implement the Adult vaccination requirements.
- According to the National Vaccination Plan, released in February 2015, more vaccines will be required for adults. What will be the enforcement strategy?
- Could the pro-vaccine agenda get nefarious enough to tie vaccination requirements to air travel? to driver’s license renewal? to the ability to attend a sporting event? (80k people at those football games- a key target for flu shots!). Could flu shots become an employment requirement for ALL industries, not just healthcare…?
- Accomplishing the goals of Healthy People 2020: The 3-Letter Agencies – CDC, FDA, HHS, NIH – Celebrate! They have accomplished, for the drug companies, their unwritten, secret Vision Statement: Every Human on the planet will be on a minimum of two prescription medications every day, for life.
This will take the profits of this $1T industry to the moon.
Subscribe now and receive 3 Free Dr. Tenpenny eBooks!
Making Your Voices Heard: Get Involved.
Now, more than ever, we have a chance to participate in our government, to make our voices heard regarding health freedom and the refusal of mandatory vaccines. We really must step up to the plate and deal with our state and national legislators directly. They are attempting to pass laws that can injure and kill your children, and with the adult mandates looming, the same injuries and death will be seen in adults too.
Why do we just shrug and acquiesce, saying, “Well I have to do it. It’s the policy.” WHO set those polices and WHY are they not challenged?
I’ve been trying to get this message out since March 2015, when I attended the Campaign for Liberty. After sharing my notes about the training with activist groups across the country, I was shot down and basically told I was both wrong and incorrect regarding the fact that legislators are not “friends.” Their vote goes to the highest bidder – usually pharma lobbyists.
As I said in my Open Letter to President Trump:
The combined buying power the pharmaceutical and insurance industries have over our lawmakers is staggering. According to OpenSecrets.org, these two industries spent more than $2.6 billion and $1.8 billion respectively on lobbying activities from 1998 through 2012. That is more money spent on lobbying than oil/gas, defense and aerospace sectors combined.
Throughout 2015 and 2016, we worked hard here in Ohio to pass HB 170 – the law that would allow healthcare workers to refuse a flu shot without retribution. We took off time from work to testify at the State House in Columbus; we held endless group discussions and conference calls; we sent pleas to the media, asking them to cover the controversy; we mailed and faxed 1,000s of letters to our state reps from individuals who work in hospitals, imploring their them to pass this bill. We wrote eloquent, intellectual, scientific arguments and we sent briefs showing irrefutable evidence that flu shots are ineffective and they cause harm.
The result? Mostly crickets. The bill died.
Our “elected officials” marched on, fearless of voter retribution and laughing all the way to their next pharma-funded campaign. But through the continued efforts of Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom, we’re trying to get it reintroduced during this session. We lost that battle, but we’re not giving up on winning the war.
In the mean time? Adults – and children – are being systematically poisoned with contaminated and ineffective flu shots against their will and for no reason other than a pharma theory backed through the collusion with government officials.
This really is war – the epic battle to retain your health and save the DNA of the human race.
We’re fighting the 80,000 employees at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). We’re up against Healthy People 2020.
Can we stop the next versions of California’s SB277? Only if you get involved.
We need to get to the root of this Evil and smoke it out or we’ll continually fight battles without winning the war. Sharing this information is a good start.